Thursday, August 2, 2007

Look at me...I have teeth !

Yeah ! Look at me ... I am the proud owner of 7 milk teeth. 4 on top and 3 below.
I have found them quite useful nowadays since Nai-Nai has been feeding me porridge and Mummy started giving me biscuits to munch on. Other uses of the teeth that I have includes biting my Mummy ... hmmm geram !!! Sometimes I do it just to see her reaction ! Mummy ... I'm just giving you a "love bite" hehehe ... don't be mad, okay.
Anyways, I want to thank Auntie Aya for taking this lovely picture of me. She's really good with the camera. When you come back from Sydney you can take more, yah ?
Ps- Duckie, sorry for biting your head yesterday in the tub...you didn't quack or anything so I thought it was okay. Mummy said to stop biting people/ducks cos it hurts them.

No comments: