Monday, September 17, 2007

Catching the breeze on the ECP pier...

One..two...three.JUMP !!!


Hiya all....that's a picture of me and Papa on the ECP pier last Saturday. It was quite fun to be sitting there cos the breeze was cooling especially between my toes (wink, wink - my main reason for not wanting to wear shoes).


Anyways, I got to see the Sea and boy was I excited. If Mummy didn't have a tight grip on me I would have jumped into the water. But Mummy said "No,no,no..." hmmm....kinda her favourite word nowadays...why ah? Mummy tried to reason with me...yeah rite! She told me that the water in the sea not so clean. She said it's cos there are so many ships so near the coastline...hmm...So when can I go swim ????? Mummy said to wait till Papa takes me to our pool...So when is that Papa ???????
xox
-omar budak kaki ayam-

1 comment:

ummQaisarah said...

and u still bring your tutu to the pier omar? hehe...next time can go swimming with sarah, ok? :D