Monday, September 3, 2007

Pictures from my Birthday Party....

Tok Mi with Ann (my cousin - Uncle Wuitek & Auntie Meiling's little girl)

Had some help with blowing of the candles from Ada (Uncle Benny's (PaPa's old friend) daughter). Thanks Ada!
Also moral support from my two little buddies - Sarah & Ann. (notice them observing me closely and taking notes cos their b'days will be coming soon) hehehe...:)




Picture of my "Pooh" birthday cake. A BIG thank you to Uncle Kamal & Auntie Mye for getting the special candles that spelt my name - O-M-A-R.
The cake was yummy....how do I know that ?! *cos I had a few bites of it* :) Mummy was worried that I might get a "sugar rush" but allowed me some cos after all "I'm King Omar and today is MY special day"....




That's me and Nai Nai.


A picture of Mummy holding me and Auntie Mye holding Sarah. Me and Sarah are forming a "I-Love-My-Genes(Jeans)" club...hehehe...




That's me and Tok Ba...Since it was my party, I was given a Crown to wear. All "Hail! King Omar"....hiak hiak....



I had so much FUN! Thank you all for coming to my party. Thank you for the wonderful presents.


Also, to people that were far away(A.Aya,Tok Haza & family,A.Han & family,Tok Lang & family,Nanny Z & A.Ozra), who remembered my b'day but can't come, I want to thank you for sharing this special milestone of mine and your lovely gifts.

I love you all.


Can't wait for my next b'day :)




loves,

-Omar the 1 year old-


Photos are courtesy of Tok Ba.
My Mummy will post more pics from her camera later....








No comments: