Monday, November 19, 2007

Breakfast at Changi Village

Me & Yeh-Yeh striking a pose for the camera.

Yeh-Yeh & Me gazing at the beautiful blue sea ...

Our morning stroll.

Me and PaPa

Showing off my shoes...I can finally fit them.


Nai-Nai chasing after me as I went gallavanting around the kopitiam area :)




Last Saturday PaPa, Mum-Mie, Nai-Nai, Yeh-Yeh and Me went to Changi Village for breakfast. After eating we decided to take a stroll by Changi beach while watching "awfully big birds" fly above us....Mum-Mie kept calling them "airplanes". She had to shout cos when these birds flew above they made a really loud noise!
I shouted back "BIRD" hehehehe... ;)




--Omar-the beach dude---


















2 comments:

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

hey, looks like Omar and bryan are about the same age! Bryan was born on Aug 20 2006:)
Btw, I've linked you up in my blogspot
http://pakumuse.blogspot.com

ummQaisarah said...

yey!!dah suka pakai kasut! good boy!