Wednesday, March 19, 2008

At 18.5months....

My bag of words has grown :

1. Ma-mar - myself
2. Ma-mah - mummy
3. Ya-yah - yeh yeh
4. Pak Ba - Tok Ba
5. Shh-oap - bath soap
6. heart - mummy's pendant
7. cicak....yay! malay for lizard
8. buh-bye - imitating the leapfrog leap pad when the thing is turned off
9. ball
10. mao - cat in mandarin
11. ma - horse in mandarin (anything that has 4 legs but not a dog, is a "ma")
12.susu - yay, milk in malay
13.sha-zhou - shadow
14. kai-kai - going out in mandarin
15. pa-pa.....i say this like a millon times a day....kesian mummy
16. shoes
17. bus
18. ap-pol - apple hehehhe...i say it like a Honkie...mummy cracks up laughing
19. do-durt - yoghurt ...my favourite...if u ask me whether i want yoghurt, watch me nod my head so vigorously like it's gonna fall off.
20. hua - flower in mandarin.
21. dark - when there is no light...duh!
22. see - when i want you to see something
23. hat
24. hot - how i so not want my milk to be....
25.truck

gotta go learn me som'more words .... tata

{my v'O'cabulary}

1 comment:

nais said...

how come you can't say Aya?