Saturday, March 1, 2008

Why I was late....

Was at Kg Glam this evening, with mum-sie and papa.
We took a stroll into the Malay Heritage Museum.
Had loads of fun there.
I will let the photos do the talking....

Me .....waiting for the bullock cart to move.
Been waiting 10 mins already....


What is this....when do we expect the bull to come back?
Who's gonna pull the cart now? Papa?
I'm so late for my milk session.


Got tired of waiting for the cart to move....
Decided to go play at the fountain.
Boy! I had fun....
Did I tell you I have an obsession with water fountains?



{O-boy}

Was at

2 comments:

sk erti kehidupan said...

omar and duckie,

such a cool blog...can you both teach aunty dalina to do one?..keep on bloggind

ps: aunty always wanted to do a blog...more for ramblings than anything else (since no one wants to listen to it live!!)

enjoy darlings
aunty dal

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here