Thursday, May 22, 2008

Balik Kampung !


Last weekend PaPa, Mummy and I balik kampung
to Pak Ba & A-Mie's house in Kelana Jaya.
Here are some photos from PaPa's camera.



Stuck my fingers into the pond and was delighted
when the fishies nibbled at my fingers :)



The water hose was not spared.
I figured out how to work the tap to turn the water
on and off hehehhe...evil laugh.



& when no one was looking I decided that the garden hose looked like
a giant straw and proceeded to quench my thirst ;)



Good morning , morning glory!
They are rather ticklish.



We had yogurt for brekkie and Sarah wanted to try some.
Here's me feeding her a spoonful of gut-goodness.



PaPa...look I am taking your photo with this
make believe camera which is really a key chain.

That's my cousin Sha-yah (Sarah) caught in the act
raiding A-Mie's kitchen cupboard.
Gotcha !!





luffs...
{ stories of a kampung b'O'y }

2 comments:

nais said...

eeeeeee that hose has been everywhere; longkang, fish place, down one of the holes to flush out the fish pump, soil, etc.

eeee...

Duckie and Me - Our escapades... said...

Well, THIS will be one more place where that hose has been !
Pening..pening !